Cosmedica Illuminating Rose Gold Serum (60ml)
Cosmedica Rose Gold is a wonderful skin care serum which has multi-beneficial effects for all type of skin. The Cosmedica Rose Gold serum calms dry skin and reduces the sign of aging on the skin. It also has hydrating effects which help in getting a soft glow. It is best to use as a moisture base before makeup.
Cosmedica Rose Gold is a wonderful skin care serum which has multi-beneficial effects for all type of skin. The Cosmedica Rose Gold serum calms dry skin and reduces the sign of aging on the skin. It also has hydrating effects which helps in getting a soft glow. It is best to use as a moisture base before makeup.
Hyaluronic acid and aloe is used in its preparation which gives soft dewy. Hyaluronic acid helps in hydrating and moisturizing the skin. Papaya extract is also used to give the skin a soft touch
- It is a greater serum for illuminating skin
- It reduces dark spots and scars on the skin
- It does not clog pores on the skin, as a result, you get a skin free from blackheads
- Refreshes skin and the serum completely absorbs without leaving a greasy and oily effect
- The product is gentle enough for sensitive skin
- Best product to conceal dark circles under eyes.
Disclaimer: Information, proclamations, and surveys with respect to items have not been assessed by the Food and Drug Administration. Results may vary for individuals and there is no assurance of specific outcome. THE SKINFIT holds no responsibility for any misstatement.
How to use
- Wash your face with a cleanser and then use a toner
- Take 1 or 2 drops and apply it on your face. Use more product on highlighted points of the face to give a highlighted touch
- Use the product under or over makeup.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- Discontinue if you feel itchy or rash occurs on the skin.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes. If it happens, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help.
Login Here To Leave a comment