Nature Republic Real Comforting Mask Sheet- Allantoin
Allantoin: Allantoin helps to soften the skin and relieves the exfoliating keratin and calms sensitive skin.
Formulated with naturally derived essential oil to offer mild, comfortable daily care for healthy skin.
10 types of mask sheets enable application according to various skin types and skin conditions.
Ampoule type: Hyaluronic Acid, Tea Tree, AHA/BHA, Vitamin C, Allantoin.
Emulsion type: Madecassoside, Ceramide, Panthenol, Vitamin E, Collagen.
These sheet masks are formulated with naturally-derived essential oil to offer mild, comfortable daily care for healthy skin.
The collection features 8 types of sheet masks with 2 types of essence textures.
- Ampoule type:
- Hyaluronic Acid = Providing moisture and hydration to dry skin.
- Tea Tree = Controls excessive sebum and soothes sensitive skin.
- AHA/BHA = Smoothen rough, uneven skin texture by removing dead skin cells and sebum.
- Vitamin C = Brightens dull and lifeless skin.
- Emulsion type:
- Ceramide = Soothes rough skin caused by a lack of moisture by forming a moisture film over the skin.
- Madecassoside = Gently soothes sensitive skin by stabilizing skin condition.
- Collagen = The ingredient of collagen helps the skin keep moist and makes the skin feel soft and radiant.
- Vitamin E = Moisturizes and conditions dry skin
- Start with a clean base after cleansing and toning
- Take out the mask and apply on the face around the eyes
- Rest with the mask on for about 10-20 minutes and take off the mask to gently pat the remaining serum for absorption
Login Here To Leave a comment