Starring a natural AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid), THE INKEY LIST’s Glycolic Acid Toner is enriched with 10% glycolic acid derived from sugar cane. A gentle exfoliant, this works to ‘unglue’ the dead skin cells on your complexion’s surface (which can make your skin appear dull and pores appear larger) to minimise the appearance of pores, smooth away uneven texture, minimise acne scarring and leave a bright, radiant skin finish. The glycolic acid is accompanied by 5% witch hazel, which helps to minimise excess oil and so counteract blemishes. Simply apply this with a cotton pad (without rinsing) then follow with your chosen serums and moisturiser for a supercharged skin regime addition.
- Use in the PM.
- Saturate a cotton pad with the formula and on cleansed skin, sweep across the face and neck. Do not rinse off. Follow with serums and moisturisers.
- Start with one application every other night and increase to once daily if desired.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- Discontinue if you feel itchy or rash occurs on the skin.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes. If it happens, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help.
Login Here To Leave a comment