About Durex Performa:
Durex Performa condoms helps to delay the onset of an orgasm, keeping him aroused for longer and prolonging the duration of sex. Made with Performa™ Silicone lubricant developed by Durex, contains benzocaine 5%, a local anaesthetic to help him last longer. Moreover, Durex Performa comes with an enhanced comfort and scent that ensures that there is no distraction during use. No matter where you are or who you are with, you can rest assured that Durex Performa will provide you with a safe and genuine sexual experience.
What's special about Durex Performa:
Made from regular natural rubber latex
Easy-on shape and teat ended
Nominal width 56mm
Transparent with enhanced Performa™ lubrication
Reduced latex smell
Durex Performa is offered in the following:
Variant: 3-Piece Pack
Lubricated: Yes (enhanced Performa™ lubrication)
Girth: Large (Nominal width 56mm)
Feature: Make the user last longer
Latex: Transparent natural rubber latex
Straight walled: Yes
How to Use:
1) Open the wrapper of Durex Performa from its serrated edge. It is important to be mindful of the condom, as it may be damaged by fingernails or other sharp objects.
2) Squeeze the teat on the outside of the condom and place it on the tip of an erect penis.
3) Roll the condom down to the base, stopping to observe if the condom slips off or is too tightly attached to the penis, as this may result in breakage. It is recommended to take the condom off shortly after ejaculation.
4) Hold the condom securely at the base of one's penis before withdrawing.
5) Discard the foil and used condom in a wastebasket or bin. DO NOT flush it down the toilet.
Use Durex Performa as directed. Remember to use a condom only once.
USAGE - If used correctly, condoms can help prevent the spread of HIV (AIDS) and other STDs. If you first use a condom during oral sex, you will need to use a new one for all subsequent sexual activities.
STOP USE - Stop using Durex if you experience any discomfort or irritation while using the condom. If your symptoms persist after using the condom, seek medical advice. Some people are hypersensitive to latex. This condom is composed of natural rubber latex which may potentially lead to an allergic reaction such as anaphylactic shock in those who are allergic to latex. Contact your doctor if you think you may be hypersensitive or allergic to latex.
For further instructions and precautions, please read the leaflet carefully present inside the pack of Durex Performa.