About Philips Lumea IPL Hair Removal 9000 Series Model BRI957:
Philips Lumea IPL Hair Removal 9000 Series has been engineered to recognize the skin tone of the user, even when the colour of the skin changes due to seasonal sun exposure, and to select the most suitable light energy setting for that specific skin tone. Additionally, the four intelligent attachments trigger tailored programs for each body region when they are connected. The Intense Pulsed Light technology releases light impulses which interfere with the hair's natural cycle of growth, thus allowing for successful results to be achieved after initial treatments. Moreover, the Philips Lumea IPL Hair Removal 9000 Series has been built to last 450,000 flashes, equivalent to 39 years of lamp lifetime
Smart attachments of Philips Lumea IPL Hair Removal 9000 Series Model BRI957 include:
Face: Flat design and small window with UV filter
Body: Curved inward (concave design) with a large window
Bikini: Curved outwards (convex design) for hard-to-reach areas with extra filter
Underarms: Curved outwards (convex design) for hard-to-reach areas
What's special about Philips Lumea IPL Hair Removal 9000 Series Model BRI957:
Engineered with SenseIQ technology
Includes SmartSkin Sensor
4 intelligent attachments for body, face, bikini, & underarms
450,000 flashes, equivalent to 39 years of lamp lifetime
Integrated UV filter protects skin from UV light
5 light energy settings adjustable to skin type
Integrated safety system prevents unintentional flashing
110-240v Worldwide Use (Free Travel Adapter included)
Plan treatment routine with Philips Lumea IPL app
Both cordless and corded use
Gentle and easy use
Fast, effective results
Philips Lumea IPL Hair Removal 9000 Series Model BRI957 is offered in the following:
Variant: Model BRI957
Color: Feminine Pink
What's in the box:
IPL Hair Removal Series 9000 device
Intelligent body attachment
Intelligent face attachment
Intelligent bikini attachment
Intelligent underarm attachment
Lumea IPL app
How to Use:
1) Before using Philips Lumea IPL Hair Removal 9000, remove hair from the targeted area by either waxing, shaving or epilating. This allows the IPL to be focused directly on the hair follicles.
2) Using the SmartSkin sensor, choose the right settings according to your skin tone.
3) Hold Philips Lumea IPL Hair Removal 9000 and keep it at an angle of 90 degrees and press the flash button.
4) Now begin moving Philips Lumea IPL Hair Removal 9000 about the treatment area by either holding down the flash button or pressing when necessary.
1) Start your routine once every 2 weeks for the first 4 treatments.
2) In between treatments, hair falls out naturally and regrowth is inhibited.
3) Afterwards, repeat the treatment every 4 weeks.