About Durex Invisible Extra Thin:
Durex Invisible Extra Thin condoms are designed to give you maximized sensitivity and extra pleasure during sex, so that it gives you a real feel. As claimed by Durex, Durex Invisible Extra Thin are made from a slightly thinner latex with regular silicone lubrication making it the thinnest Durex condom, so you can relax and enjoy the sex with extra pleasure and feel.
What's special about Durex Invisible Extra Thin:
Made from extra thin natural rubber latex
Straight walled & teat ended
Nominal width 52mm
Extra thin and extra sensitive
Transparent with regular silicone lubrication
Reduced latex smell
Provides extra pleasure
Durex Invisible Extra Thin is offered in the following:
Variant: 3-Piece Pack
Lubricated: Yes (Regular silicone lube)
Girth: Regular (Nominal width 52mm)
Feature: Extra Pleasure
Thickness: Extra Thin
Latex: Transparent natural rubber latex
Straight walled: Yes
How to Use:
1) Open the wrapper of Durex Invisible Extra Thin from its serrated edge. It is important to be mindful of the condom, as it may be damaged by fingernails or other sharp objects.
2) Squeeze the teat on the outside of the condom and place it on the tip of an erect penis.
3) Roll the condom down to the base, stopping to observe if the condom slips off or is too tightly attached to the penis, as this may result in breakage. It is recommended to take the condom off shortly after ejaculation.
4) Hold the condom securely at the base of one's penis before withdrawing.
5) Discard the foil and used condom in a wastebasket or bin. DO NOT flush it down the toilet.
Use Durex Invisible Extra Thin as directed. Remember to use a condom only once.
USAGE - If used correctly, condoms can help prevent the spread of HIV (AIDS) and other STDs. If you first use a condom during oral sex, you will need to use a new one for all subsequent sexual activities.
STOP USE - Stop using Durex if you experience any discomfort or irritation while using the condom. If your symptoms persist after using the condom, seek medical advice. Some people are hypersensitive to latex. This condom is composed of natural rubber latex which may potentially lead to an allergic reaction such as anaphylactic shock in those who are allergic to latex. Contact your doctor if you think you may be hypersensitive or allergic to latex.
For further instructions and precautions, please read the leaflet carefully present inside the pack of Durex Invisible Extra Thin."